SCORE! 2022 Summer Theater Workshop Open for Enrollment
Fort Wayne, Ind. (April 5, 2022) – The Embassy Theatre is pleased to reveal enrollment is open for its summer SCORE! 2022 program. Students who are entering grades 7, 8 or 9 in fall 2022 are eligible to apply. The workshop will take place July 11-23 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
The Embassy is excited to continue its partnership with Fort Wayne Youtheatre on the summer SCORE! program for 2022. This collaboration helps the Embassy strengthen its strategic goal to grow education programming and build upon its relationship with Youtheatre.
In its tenth year, this two-week, devised musical theater workshop immerses students in all elements of theater culminating in a public performance on the legendary Embassy stage on Saturday, July 23.
What do enrollees experience in SCORE!?
- They devise, create and produce an original theatrical production on the stage of the historic Embassy Theatre through a unique peer-driven collaborative approach.
- They generate and harness the energy and discipline needed to create an original production.
- Students give life and voice to a story that has meaning in their own lives.
- They learn the multidisciplinary elements of the art form including play-writing, composition, movement, drama, music, visual arts, and technical arts with the facilitation of industry professionals.
- Participants meet and collaborate with peers who have common interests.
Early bird tuition is $450 and must be received in full by May 23, 2022; regular tuition is $550. Financial aid is available. The deadline for registration and applying for aid is June 20 or until capacity is reached.
Enrollment forms, videos and details about the workshop can be found here: http://fwembassytheatre.org/education/score/
For more information on SCORE! 2022 or the Embassy’s education programming, please contact: Maggie Hunter, education manager at email@example.com.
The SCORE! program is brought to you with support from Indiana Arts Commission, Lincoln Financial Foundation, Psi Iota Xi, and the Updike Family Fund (given in memory of Max and Jane Updike). Additional support provided in loving memory of Gloria E. Baker, the Dr. Louis and Anne B. Schneider Foundation and PNC Charitable Trusts.