Embassy Theatre Presents Down the Line 15
Offering a Full Soul Lineup
Fort Wayne, Ind. (Jan. 29, 2021) – The Embassy Theatre has selected five local performers/bands for Down the Line 15, brought to you by Chuck & Lisa Surack and Sweetwater. Down the Line is a one-night music tribute to music legends. The benefit for the Embassy Theatre will be held on Saturday, Mar. 6, 2021 at 7 p.m. Doors will open at 6 p.m.
Down the Line 15 will showcase and celebrate local talent and pay respect to those soul icons who inspire these musicians.
The bands featured:
Performing Stevie Wonder
Performing Bill Withers
Performing The Supremes
Institute for the Musically Insane
Performing Isaac Hayes
TICKETS are currently on sale for this all-ages show at $20 each, plus applicable fees, and can be purchased at ticketmaster.com and the STAR Bank box office at the Embassy (260.424.5665) at 125 W. Jefferson Blvd., Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Please note the following details that allow the Embassy to accommodate health guidelines and COVID-19 protocols:
- Tickets will have timed entry (there is no VIP early entry option this year).
- Seats will be assigned, not general admission.
- There will be no dance floor this year.
- Bar service will be managed to allow for social distancing and to reduce exposure to COVID-19.
- Standard Embassy COVID-19 protocols remain in place which require masking, one-way traffic patterns, thorough sanitization and capacity limitations.
- The organization is adhering and adjusting to local guidelines with the department of health. The Embassy appreciates patron support and patience as the organization must make changes, sometimes in quick order to be compliant.
Down the Line 15 is a fundraiser for the Embassy Theatre that offers a meaningful opportunity for local musicians to play legendary music on the renowned, historic Embassy stage. Special thanks to B96.9 as the media sponsor and Five Star Distributing as a supporting sponsor of this year’s event.
Activities at the Embassy are made possible in part by Arts United of Greater Fort Wayne and the Indiana Arts Commission, which receives support from the State of Indiana and the National Endowment for the Arts.