The Embassy Theatre is excited to announce that the organization is in the process of acquiring the Middle Waves Festival. The Embassy will host Ripple: A Middle Waves Hype Event to celebrate this collaboration on Saturday, June 24 from 5 to 11:30 p.m. at Parkview Field. Tickets on sale now!
- 5-5:45 p.m.: The Namby Pamby, Main stage, (local indie rock)
- 6-6:45 p.m.: DuPont Brass, Amphitheater stage, (eclectic soul: mixture of jazz, hip-hop and R&B)
- 7-8 p.m.: Vundabar, Main stage, (indie rock)
- 8:15 p.m.: Embassy announcement, Main stage
- 8:30-9 p.m.: Mic Strong, Amphitheater stage, (local hip-hop & rap)
- 9:15-10:45 p.m.: Soccer Mommy, Main stage, (indie rock)
Lineup and specific artist appearances are subject to change.
General Admission $35. Kids 12 and under $25.
VIP $60 – Tickets are limited. VVIP $75 – Tickets are limited.
Includes entry to the 400 Club Includes entry to the 400 Club & The Summit
• Air-conditioned building • Air-conditioned building with rooftop patio
• Nearby bathrooms •Nearby bathrooms
• Private bar • Private bar
• Prime event view • Prime event view
Note: Tickets will increase day of the show.
KIDS ZONE (Opened 4:30-9:30 p.m.)
The kids zone will include the TinCaps 25-foot rock wall, bounce house and inflatable slide at no additional charge.
If you are interested in being a vendor at Ripple this year, please reach out to Brittneay King our Special Events Director for more information. Brittneay@fwembassytheatre.org. Please note that vendor space is limited. Deadline for registration is Monday, June 12.
- The main gate will open at 4:30 p.m.
- The south gate located on Brickenridge St. will be on the only entry gate opened for the event.
- In/Out privileges are allowed during the event.
- Concessions will be available.
- Outside food and beverages will not be allowed.
- Parking in the Silver TinCaps lot is FREE. For evening (after 5 p.m.) and weekend performances, free parking is available at all downtown metered parking spaces. Click here to view the downtown parking map.
- This is an all-ages event.
- All sales are final – no refunds.
- There is no longer an ATM in the ballpark as Parkview Field is a cashless facility.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the ballpark. There is a designated smoking area located at the North Gate to the ballpark (Centerfield area).
- All bags are subject to search upon entry, and within the ballpark. Prohibited items should be disposed of in a trash or recycle containers, or may be returned to one’s vehicle. PROHIBITED ITEMS include weapons of any kind including but not limited to guns and knives. No outside food/beverages. No pepper spray, fireworks, or glass containers.
- No professional cameras or video cameras.