May 9, 2021
Show Time: 11:00 am
Sunday, May 9, 2021
11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Celebrate this Mother’s Day in the historic Embassy Theatre!
- Bask in the beauty and history of the theater lobby and Indiana Hotel lobby from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Spend time with our vendor Soloman & Co. (printed goods)
- Crafts for boys and girls to make with their moms
- Grab a seat in the theater and enjoy the Grande Page pipe organ
- Food available for purchase by Ziffles Zip N Go food truck (see menu below)
- Mimosas with Mom and cash bar
- Concessions for purchase
- Selfie station
- Thorough COVID-19 protocols are in place. (see details below)
This is a FREE EVENT that is fun and relaxing for the whole family. Plus, it gives you the opportunity to check out other aspects of our beautiful downtown! NO RESERVATION NEEDED. Just show up.
A Note about Embassy COVID-19 Protocols: Effective May 1, all staff, volunteers, contracted workers, production staff and vendors will continue to wear masks/facial coverings. Masks are recommended and encouraged for patrons and guests. Social distancing rules of 3 feet should be followed at all times; seating charts and floorplans are designed to accommodate this guideline. All events have limited capacity. The Embassy has thorough protocols and staff training in place to reduce exposure to COVID-19. The organization has designed one-way traffic patterns, developed paperless and touchless interactions whenever possible and follows rigorous cleaning and sanitizing schedules. Patrons are asked to assess their health before arriving and stay home if ill, experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or if they are in a high-risk category. While the Embassy works hard to reduce exposure to COVID-19, the public is assuming the inherent risk of possible exposure.