Support the Windows Repair Campaign to Maintain the Historic Preservation of the Embassy Theatre
Patrons and members of the community have enjoyed walking by the historic streetscape windows of the Embassy Theatre for several generations. Now it is time to restore and repair the beautiful picture and leaded glass windows on the first floor that have adorned the façade for over 95 years. The restoration of the windows is an important step in the preservation of this landmark in downtown Fort Wayne.
Benefits of the restored windows for the Embassy:
- This work will seal and protect the building interior from the perils of water penetration and weather.
- Energy-efficient window structures will help reduce heating and cooling costs.
- Restoration will reinforce the structural integrity of now-separating windows.
- One of Fort Wayne’s nationally registered historic landmarks is preserved for generations to come!
You or your business can support the Windows Campaign by:
- Donating a gift now. Gift pledges can be given over the course of three years.
- Joining together with friends or family to make a pledge or donation.
- Donating to the campaign – any size gift is appreciated!
- By donating a gift of $6,000 or more, individual donors will be recognized on a plaque in an Embassy window located on floor six or seven in the ballroom and on the public donor board located in a prominent location in the Embassy.
- By donating $1,000 or more, donors will be recognized on a public donor board located in a prominent location in the Embassy.
If you are interested in donating to this campaign, please click the donate button below or stop by the STAR Bank Box office, Monday – Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.