Majestic spaces. Exquisite events.
The Embassy is available for your wedding reception, luncheon, cocktail party or meeting.
The historic grandeur of the Embassy is the perfect complement to your event. For information on renting any of the below spaces or taking a tour contact the special events staff at 260.424.6287.
Brittneay King, special events director Reagann Koehlinger, events manager
- YERGENS ROGERS FOUNDATION BALLROOM (includes The Parkview Health Rooftop Patio)
- ROBERT GOLDSTINE THEATER LOBBY
- YERGENS ROGERS INDIANA HOTEL LOBBY
- THE PARKVIEW HEALTH ROOFTOP PATIO
- THE MADGE ROTHSCHILD FOUNDATION MEZZANINE LOUNGE
- JOURNAL GAZETTE FOUNDATION LEARNING CENTER
Your rental includes:
- Table and chair set up according to your customized floor plan.
- Onsite events manager.
- Tables for Dj, buffet, gifts, registration, etc.
- Coordinating and hiring of all bartenders and security staff.
- Customized marquee message on your day.
Yergens Rogers Foundation Ballroom
The ballroom boasts two-tier viewing of the city’s skyline, a center piece staircase and includes the Parkview Health rooftop patio.
- Plated dinners for up to 300 guests
- Mixer (cocktail set-up) for up to 400 guests
Robert Goldstine Theater Lobby
The theater lobby defines elegance with its show stopping Grand Staircase, classic chandeliers and Italian tile floors.
- Plated dinners for up to 150 guests
- Mixer (cocktail set-up) for up to 272 guests
*Please Note: The Robert Goldstine Theater Lobby has limited availability throughout the year. Rental of this space does not include the auditorium/stage. These areas will be secured at all times.
Yergens Rogers Indiana Hotel Lobby
This two-tiered space is elegant and perfect for smaller events. Featuring Italian tile floors and classic chandeliers.
- Plated dinners for up to 125 guests
- Mixer (cocktail set-up) for up to 250 guests
The Madge Rothschild Mezzanine Lounge at the Embassy
The Madge Rothschild Mezzanine Lounge is located on the second level of the theater and offers a wonderful setting for pre-show parties and events. This space will comfortably accommodate 40 to 70 people.
The Embassy partners with many local restaurants and catering companies to provide exceptional and personalized food services for your unique event. Below are a few community favorites.
6372 W. Jefferson Blvd.
Fort Wayne, IN 46804
235 E. Superior St.
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
7311 Maysville Rd.
Fort Wayne, IN 46815
2008 Fairfield Avenue
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
4111 Parnell Avenue
Fort Wayne, IN 46805
The above are the Embassy’s preferred caterers, however, you may bring in a different caterer with approval.
We have several private bar menu options available, please reach out to our special events staff to discuss.
In order to provide you and your guests with a safe atmosphere for your event, please refer to the following guidelines if alcohol will be served:
- All alcoholic beverages must be served by the Embassy Theatre Foundation, Inc..
- No alcoholic beverages may be brought into the facility.
- No alcoholic beverages may leave the premises under any circumstances.
- Embassy security and event staff, have the right to limit the amount of alcohol being consumed by you and your guests.
Decorative Materials (Please share this information with your florist/decorator)
The National Register of Historic Places recognizes the 1928 Embassy Theatre and Indiana Hotel Lobby. As such, special attention is required with regard to decorative materials for special events.
Candles: All candles must be enclosed in glass, with the flame not exceeding the height of the glass enclosure. (Note: Unity candles are excluded, but must be in a secured holder).
Hanging Items or Wall Art: Any items to be hung or suspended must be approved by the Embassy in advance of your event. No items may be secured to the walls using adhesive, tacks, etc.
Prohibited Decorative Materials: Please refer to your contract.
- Due to the historic nature of the Embassy, this is a smoke-free facility. By City Ordinance, smoking is prohibited in front of the building.
- To protect the restored 1928 plaster and fixtures of the Embassy, all sound levels (including DJ’s and live bands) must be kept below 95 decibels.
- By requirement of the Fire Marshall, any cords or cable must be secured to the floor with gaffer’s tape.
Embassy security is required for ALL Special Events taking place in the Embassy Theatre.
Booking An Event
All rental prices are for an eight (8)-hour maximum block of time, including set-up and tear down of your event. Additional hours will be assessed at an hourly rate.
The Embassy will place your event on hold for two-weeks (14 days) with no obligations to you. You have first right of refusal during those two-weeks. If another party is prepared to rent the room, the Embassy will contact you and you must decide at that time if you wish to proceed with your event and the contract process. If you decide to proceed with renting any of the spaces a contract must be signed and a deposit received to guarantee the rental space.
A deposit of fifty (50) percent of the room rental and all applicable tax is due two weeks from the contract date. The balance of fees (i.e. room rental, rental equipment, security, etc.) will be due thirty (30) days prior to your event. All deposits are non-refundable and all charges must be paid in full prior to your event.
Event Set-Up & Event Load-In/Load-Out
Upon booking an event at the Embassy Theatre our special events staff will sit down and discuss the specifics for load-in/load-out for any outside vendors you may be using for your event.
When the Embassy is rented for a wedding ceremony, you will be permitted to a maximum of one (1) hour of rehearsal time prior to your ceremony. This 1-hour block of time is subject to availability. All rehearsals must be concluded by 6:00pm.
Embassy Grande Marquee Rental
The Embassy marquee is available ONLY for events taking place in this facility. Your event message will run in rotation with the other events in the building. Fantastic photo opportunity–your personal message in lights on the Embassy Grande Marquee!
If you are in need of further vendor information, please feel free to ask your event coordinator for a list of additional vendors (DJ’s, musicians, florists, photographers, etc.).
Our rental spaces are available for photo shoots. The following are required:
- Fees: $250.00 per hour, minimum of one hour
- Photo shoots must be scheduled at least two weeks in advance and are subject to availability.
- The stage and auditorium are not included.
Paid parking is available at the Civic Center Parking Garage located off of Jefferson Boulevard and Calhoun Street. Paid event parking is also available at the Harrison Square parking garage located off Harrison Street.
For evening (after 5 p.m.) and weekends, free parking is available at all downtown metered parking spaces. Downtown parking map.