Support the Windows Campaign for Historic Preservation of the Embassy Theatre
For many years, our patrons have loved looking through the lovely windows of the Embassy Theatre. Now it is time to replace all 318 windows, and do so in a way that meets historic preservation standards and supports the beautiful architecture of the building.
Benefits of new windows for the Embassy:
• Seal and protect the building exterior from water penetration and weather
• Easier to be cleaned from the inside (long-term maintenance) and can be opened for ventilation
• New windows are energy efficient and will save operating costs on heating and cooling
• The color of the exterior of the windows return to a dark bronze, the original construction color in 1928
Ways to support the campaign:
You or your business can support the Windows Campaign by:
• Buying a single window! Donate now or gifts can be made with a three-year pledge.
• Buying a floor of windows!
• Joining together with friends or family to buy a window.
• Donating to the campaign – any size gift is appreciated!
Ways for recognition:
• By donating the cost of a window ($6,000), donors will be recognized on a plaque in an Embassy window.
• By donating $1,000 or more, donors will be recognized on a public donor board located in a prominent location in the Embassy.
If you are interested in donating to this campaign, please click the donate button below or stop by the STAR Bank Box office, Monday – Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.